Pep Guardiola – ‘Positional Game’
Pep Guardiola – ‘Positional Game’In the book: ‘TAC-TAC: Training Pep’s Fútbol using Tactical Periodization’ we show some SubPrinciples from Manchester City’s coach. In this related to Build Up of the Offensive Organization, Pep Guardiola wants:
- All players must have their positions perfectly defined as the game evolves.
- Each player must position himself in the appropriate spaces in relation to the ball.
- All players must be positioned diagonnaly in relation to the ball and be mobile at all times.
- Players must understand that even if not directly involved in the play they are helping the team.
- Have players in their positions is paramount upon loss of possession.
- The Keeper is involved playing outside the goal, always available for a diagonal passing lane supporting the game continuity.
Positional Game from Oscar Cano Moreno
‘6v6 with 5 Offensive Jokers’
Description:Objetives: – Create advantage from the Center Backs. Description: – 6v6 with 5 offensive jokers, attempting to arrive to opposite side. Rules: – Play only in his zone.