General Ideas from José Mourinho to Kids Coaches:
– We must have a structure and an objective in the Session;
– The Coach must organize things with progression;
– The kids have to understand really the objectives of the exercises;
– They have to bring to the Game (11v11 situation), what they learn, what they practice during the day, during the week, during the months and during the years of their formation;
– They have to enjoy the game, and be prepared for be a successful person in the future.
Video created in sports software TacticalPad.
– Improve “Ball Possession”, “Communication” and “Concentration”.
– (5+5) v (5+5) with 4 Goalkeepers giving offensive support.
Team divided in 4 groups of 5 players, each group with a different color. Play (5+5)v(5+5) with 4 GK giving outside support to the groups with the ball. For example, whites plays with blues against greens and browns, after some time the Coach change the groups that play with each other and so on. In this exercise the communication work is necessary (they need to not pass to a wrong group). Insist in a good occupation of space; take the ball of the pressure zone; quick thinking and develop the GK game with the foot’s.