General Ideas from José Mourinho to Kids Coaches:
– We must have a structure and an objective in the Session;
– The Coach must organize things with progression;
– The kids have to understand really the objectives of the exercises;
– They have to bring to the Game (11v11 situation), what they learn, what they practice during the day, during the week, during the months and during the years of their formation;
– They have to enjoy the game, and be prepared for be a successful person in the future.
Video created in sports software TacticalPad.
– Develop the ball possession capacity.
– 4v4 (1v1 in each zone) with 2 offensive supporters.
Game 4v4 with 2 offensive supporters.
In a rectangle divided in 4 zones, play 1 blue versus 1 red (they cannot leave the zone), with 2 blacks giving options to the players with the ball.
The objective is create 3v1 situations in each zone and take the ball from one zone to the others.
The offensive players without the ball in the others zones must create space.
The 2 black players must give a good dynamic to the exercise.