From Johan Cruyff’s book: My Philosophy . Cruyff focus on how important, exciting and joyful is the street football.
Cruyff 14 rules for the courts:
To accomplish things, you have to do it together.
Take good care of things as if it was your own.
Respect one another.
Involve others in your activities.
Dare to try something new.
Always help each other within a team.
8 Social Involvement
Crucial in sports, and even more so in life in general.
Know what to do.
Sports develop body and soul.
Try to learn something new every day.
13 Play Together
An essential part of the game.
The beauty of sports.
Small games from the street to develop future pros:
- DRIBBLE – ALL AGAINST ALL
*Develop dribbling. Three players, one vs each other and one GK;
*Wins the first one to score 2 goals. One of the losers switches position with GK.
* One Two-Development;
* 1vs1 in a space delimited by ‘walls’ that the player may use as support for one-two.
3. PASS TO THE WALL
* Develop passing/receiving the ball;
* In front of a wall, kid shall pass the ball from inside the white rectangle and receive outside it;
* Kid shall control the ball and bring it back to the rectangle;
* Coach shall orient the number of touches in this last step: how many touches, how many with left or right foot, with the inside or outside of foot.