Exercise with the following objectives:
- To develop the passing capability, ball control, and the dribble capacity;
- To develop the individual defensive organization (defensive position);
- To develop the capacity to “transition” quickly: from offense to defense, and from defense to offense.
Video and images created in the sporting software, TacticalPad (click on this link to access the trial demo).
– 4v1 Keep-Away;
– Divide the players into groups of in a 7×7 meters square;
– The four players on the edge of the square guard a 4 meters goal. They play a 2 touch keep-away with the objective to having 10 consecutive passes.
– If the player in the “middle” wins possession tries to score in of the goals by dribbling / faking the opponent and crossing the goal line with the ball under control. The player scored upon goes to the “middle”.