Exercise with the following objectives:
– Develop the pass and ball control;
– Develop the Offensive Organization by Sector (defensive sector) and associated Defensive Transition;
– Develop the Defensive Organization by Sector (attacking sector) and associated Offensive Transition.
Video and images created in sports software TacticalPad (click here to obtain the free demo).
– Keep-Away Keeper+4 v 3 v 4+Keeper
– Field dimensions equivalent to the big box. In each box there is a Keeper and 4 backs (2 Outside Backs and 2 Center Backs). There are 3 attacking players moving between boxes depending the ball position;
– The players of the defensive sectors (2 Keepers and 8 Defenders) circulate the ball amongst themselves (limited to their positions and boxes). The objective is to make 20 consecutive passes while the 3 forwards try to win possession. For every 20 consecutive passes they score a point.
– If the ball is recovered by the attacking players they immediately try to score in the box where they won possession.