Exercise for the Operationalization of Marco Silva’s Game Model.
It should preferably be used in the “Blue Day” for those who use Tactical Periodization as a Training Methodology.
Video created with TacticalPad , a Coaching Software tool.
– To prevent the opponent from connecting passes without pressure between sectors.
– If the ball is delivered through the central channel, the midfielders must put high pressure on the ball carrier with the objective to make him play the ball back or sideways.
– (6 + 1) v 4
– Players positioned as depicted with two concentric circles of 10 and 25 yards of radius.
– The Yellow team with numbers up circulates the ball and tries to play it to the player in the small circle. This Yellow player tries to pass to one of the three players in the opponent’s half.
– The team of 3 is positioned outside the small circle. They try to intercept the pass ti the interior Yellow player. If the Yellow player receives the pass the defensive team immediately puts high pressure attempting to recover and/or denying a pass to the Yellow attacking trio.
– Play consecutive games of 2 minutes. After each game the players exchange functions.