Exercise for the Operationalization of Marco Silva’s Game Model.
It should preferably be used in the “Yellow Day” for those who use Tactical Periodization as a Training Methodology.
Video created with TacticalPad , a Coaching Software tool.
– Improve the Defensive Adjustment
– When the ball is in the Outside Channels, the weak side Outside Back and Winger, as well as the weak side Attacking Mid must close the space in the central channel, creating therefore a balanced defensive shape.
– “Keeper + 10 v 10 v Keeper with two attacking supporting players”
– Full field 11 v 11 exercise with jokers supporting of either team attacking actions.
– Box to box field divided in half as depicted.
– Team score either through a goal or through 10 consecutive passes in one of the channels.
– The exercise has games of 6 minutes with a 2 minutes hydration break, exercise analyses and team’s functional adjustments.